1. Admin - means House of Ideas Dorota Puchlew-Grzelak with its seat in 810 Pony Express RD Cheyenne, WY 82009, USA, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
3. Administrator's cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
5. Service - means the online store run by the Administrator in the houseofcotton.pl domain.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Privacy protection
1. By placing an order, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data solely for the purpose of executing the order.
2. Personal data provided to us by Users are processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the consent granted by the Clients and legal requirements, in particular in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and their processing, the so-called GDPR. We store Users' personal data on servers that ensure their full security. Only authorized employees of the Store have access to the database (in practice, only the owner: Dorota Puchlew-Grzelak).
3. The Store does not transfer, sell or lend the collected personal data of Users to third parties, unless it is done with the express consent or at the request of the Customer or at the request of state authorities authorized under the law in connection with pending proceedings.
4. In order to perform the contract, the online store may provide the data collected from Users to the following entities:
i) courier companies,
ii) payment system operators
iii) companies providing internet accounting services
iv) companies providing CRM services
In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum.
In addition, the information provided by Users may be made available to competent public authorities, if required by applicable law.
5. The User may also express a separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including the newsletter, from the Store. The user may unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter.
6. The User has the right to inspect and correct their data, and to demand their removal.
III. Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter Users' Devices this way. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
4. The Website's software saves information in Cookies regarding the areas:
- session id
- recently viewed products
- voting in the survey
- Administration panel:
- session id
- the ability to browse the store off
- preview of graphic styles
- integration with Allegro, category download control
IV. The purposes for which cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages.
ii) recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
iii) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes,
iv) remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content,
v) font size, website appearance, etc.
b. Authenticating the user on the website and ensuring the user's session on the website
i) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
ii) correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
iii) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
ii) correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
d. Analysis and research as well as audience audit
i) creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
e. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
2. The service administrator may use external cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external site website:
i) www.vimeo.com [cookie administrator: Vimeo, LLC. based in the USA]
ii) www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iii) www.wrzuta.pl [cookie administrator: Free4Fresh Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw]
b. collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
i) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
ii) Gemius Traffic [cookie administrator: Gemius SA based in Warsaw]
iii) Stat24 [cookie administrator: Redefine Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw]
iv) KissMetrics [cookie administrator: Space Pencil, Inc. based in the USA]
c. logging in to the website using a social networking site:
i) Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
ii) Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iii) LinkedIn [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
d. use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
i) twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
ii) plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
iii) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
iv) nk.pl [cookie administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Wrocław]
v) LinkedIn.com [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
e. presenting opinions on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
i) opineo.pl [cookie administrator: Opineo Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Wrocław]
ii) trustedshops.com [cookie administrator: Trusted Shops Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw]
f. use of functions to facilitate communication via the Website's website, which are downloaded from an external website:
i) skype.com [cookie administrator: Microsoft Corporation based in the USA]
V. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storing or gaining access by Cookies
1. The user may independently and at any time change the cookie settings, specifying the conditions
their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.