Regulations for receiving digital content in exchange for completing the subscription form
§ 1 definitions
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following terms are used:
- Administrator - House of Ideas LLC, 810 Pony Express RD Cheyenne, WY 82009, USA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User – a natural person completing the Form and thus concluding a contract with the Administrator for the supply of digital content in the form of Materials
- Form – a web form embedded on the Website and used to order Materials in exchange for providing an e-mail address and subscribing to the Newsletter
- Newsletter – e-mails containing information about news, promotions, products or services of the Administrator sent to the e-mail address provided by the User in the Form
- Materials – digital content made available to the User by the Administrator in exchange for subscribing to the list of Newsletter subscribers; the type and content of the Materials results from the description on the Website and is detailed in the Form
- Terms & Conditions – these regulations,
- Strona - side https://houseofcotton.pl/
§ 2 Ordering and delivery of Materials
- Through the Website, the Administrator enables the User to conclude a contract for the provision of digital content in the form of Educational Materials, for which the User does not pay a monetary fee, but provides the Administrator with his personal data (e-mail address and name) and agrees to send him the Newsletter.
- As part of the Newsletter, educational materials as well as commercial and marketing information are sent to the User registered on the list of Subscribers, including information about products and services: product updates, information about new products, free training and webinars, and discount offers.
- The User may at any time unsubscribe from the Newsletter and withdraw access to their personal data.
- The User may submit a resignation by:
- clicking the "unsubscribe" link placed each time in the footer of each message sent as part of the Newsletter service
- by contacting us at our e-mail address: email@example.com
- If the User does not want to consent to the Newsletter being sent to him, and still would like to use the Materials offered as a gift for subscribing to the Newsletter, he may purchase the Materials by paying the price specified by the Administrator. Purchasing in this way requires individual contact with the Administrator at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is necessary to provide personal data in the Form to the extent necessary to subscribe to the Newsletter (i.e. name and e-mail address) and to deliver the Materials. Providing additional data is voluntary.
- It is not possible to order Materials anonymously.
- The Materials are delivered to the User to the e-mail address provided in the Form in the form of a link to download or view the Materials.
§ 3 Intellectual property
- The materials are protected by copyright
- The materials may contain protected trademarks.
- The materials are made available to the User only for his own use. Any other form of using the Materials violates the rights of the Administrator or other authorized entities and may result in civil or criminal liability. In particular, it is forbidden to further copy, reproduce, record or distribute the Materials without the consent of the Administrator or other authorized entities.
§ 4 Technical requirements
- In order to use the Materials provided to the User, it is not necessary to meet any specific technical or hardware conditions. Sufficient are:
- internet access
- active e-mail address
- current operating system
- standard current web browser
- Depending on their type, using the Materials may require standard publicly available software that allows you to view or play certain types of files, such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, MP4, MP3, MOV, AVI, etc.
- In the event that the use of Materials requires meeting additional technical requirements, such information is presented on the Website in a way that is visible to the User and allows him to make a decision regarding the ordering of Materials.
§ 5 User's withdrawal from the contract and complaints
- The User may withdraw from the contract for the provision of Materials within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract, without giving any reason. It is considered sufficient to provide the relevant information to the Administrator. Withdrawal from the contract automatically means resignation from the Newsletter.
- The User may at any time unsubscribe from the Newsletter, regardless of the one described in point 1 of withdrawing from the contract by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the content of each message as part of the Newsletter.
- The materials are for educational purposes only and do not constitute or replace individual advice.
- The Administrator is obliged to provide the User with Materials in accordance with the contract. Conformity with the contract is assessed in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights.
- The Administrator is responsible for the lack of compliance with the contract of the Materials, which existed at the time of their delivery and became apparent within two years from that moment. It is presumed that the lack of compliance of the Materials with the contract, which became apparent within one year from the delivery of the Materials, existed at the time of their delivery.
- If the Materials are inconsistent with the contract, the User may demand that they be brought into compliance with the contract.
- If the Materials are inconsistent with the contract, the User may submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract when:
- bringing the Materials into compliance with the contract is not possible or requires excessive costs,
- the Administrator did not bring the Materials into compliance with the contract,
- the non-compliance of the Materials with the contract occurs even though the Administrator has tried to bring the Materials into compliance,
- the lack of compliance of the Materials with the contract is significant enough to justify withdrawal from the contract without prior use of the protection measure specified in point 6,
- it is clear from the Administrator's statement or circumstances that he will not bring the Materials into compliance with the contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the User.
- In the event of non-compliance of the Materials with the contract, the User may submit a complaint via e-mail.
- The administrator considers the complaint within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.
- The Administrator's liability for non-compliance of the Materials with the contract results from the applicable provisions of the Act on consumer rights.
§ 6 Personal data and cookies
- The administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
- The Seller processes the User's personal data only for the purpose of implementing the concluded contract for the supply of digital content.
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the contract.
- The Administrator may process the User's personal data also for purposes other than the delivery of Materials only after obtaining the User's prior consent.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data made available to him.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with and under the conditions specified in detail in:
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422),
- the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182),
- Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
- The User has the rights specified in the legal acts referred to in par. 3 above, including in particular:
- access to your personal data,
- request supplementation, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- The administrator stores cookies on the User's end device, and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes and to ensure the proper operation of the Website.
- The administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User's end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available as part of the operating system used by the User.
§ 7 Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
- The Administrator agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the concluded contracts to mediation proceedings.
- The consumer has the option of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims, including:
- apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded contract,
- requesting the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the User and the Administrator,
use the assistance of a poviat or municipal consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- For more detailed information on extrajudicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress, the Consumer can search on the website http://polubowne.uokik.gov.pl.
- The consumer can also use the ODR platform, which is available at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr., which serves to resolve disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
§ 6 Miscellaneous
- The Administrator reserves the right to modify the rules on which it enables access to the Materials, with the proviso that the new rules do not apply to contracts concluded before the change of rules.
- The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations, with the proviso that to contracts concluded before the change of the Regulations, the Regulations in force at the time of concluding the contract shall apply.
- Any disputes related to the Website will be considered by the Polish common court competent for the place of the Administrator's registered office or permanent business activity.
- This provision does not apply to Users for whom the jurisdiction of the court is considered on general terms.
- The Regulations in this wording apply from January 1, 2023.